10,000 feet in the sky - and you realize that the plane is still gaining altitude. Looking through the window to your left, you see clouds floating freely in the open blue sky. You look down and think to yourself, “Those mountains look beautiful from up here.”
Shortly after looking back at the clouds, the pilot in the plane signals the instructor that is is time to go.
The plane door opens. You feel the wind gush in the aircraft as the instructor scoots you to the edge of the door. Your instructor gets your attention and tells you “Remember the count!”.
You and the instructor drop out of the plane, soaring through the sky. You have never felt anything like this before…you are flying! Gliding in the air with the clouds makes you feel like you are on top of the world!
After a 40 second adrenaline-filled freefall, your instructor will deploy the parachute and you get to enjoy a relaxing 4 to 6 minute ride down with breathtaking views of the White Tank Mountains, Lake Pleasant, and Downtown Phoenix.
Once you are at a thousand feet the instructor will start flying you towards the landing area. You will come in for a soft landing, with the experience of a lifetime on your mind. Check out this video with the reaction of our customers right after they land!
You may be asking. Why choose Skydive Buckeye?
- We have a 100% Safety Record
- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Rating
- We personalize the experience for you while keeping the wait time to a minimum
- You won’t feel like cattle being shuffled from one end of the dropzone to the next. Our instructors will take the time to make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Our number one priority is making sure you have the experience of a lifetime!
For a limited time we are offering a sale. You can experience your first skydive for $169 tax included! We can’t offer this price forever, so don’t miss out and book a skydive today.